Saturday, January 21, 2012

should I...or shouldn't I?

I really wasn't going to continue this blog...me and blogging just don't really get along too well. But, I enjoy reading other peoples blogs so...I feel like I should keep this up. I think one reason I don't want to keep it up is the fact that I feel like I don't want to put a whole lot of time into it, and blogs nowdays are becoming so time consuming with advertising and etsy shops and links and giveaways and who knows what! I don't want to have to do all that stuff...so I don't. I just stalk people. :) Here is a picture of our family from November, a little outdated, yes, because this is January already.
 And yes, I am still into reusing, recycling, and DIY projects-I just haven't felt like showing them off. This broken picture became a neat little canvas for Jensen's room.


Well, I've spend enough time today-I may come up with more posts-or maybe not! We will just have to see which way the wind blows..............-Janine
   

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your posts! But I so know how you feel. I love reading people's blogs, but can hardly find the time to blog myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came here from Lisl's blog. I would love for you to keep blogging, but what can I say, I don't blog. It was great to peek into your life a little. It looks like we have some similar interests. :)

    -Wendy Zook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy, I thought I was subscribed to you...but I guess I am not. I know I found you last year though...but kind of forgot and just assumed I was subscribed and that you weren't blogging anymore. :) Thanks for the comment-now I just need to figure out how to subscribe to you so I can actually get your updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did quit. :) I still have a profile. Maybe one of these days I will do it again. I would love to have one for projects, at least. However, they can be a little sporadic.

      Delete
  4. Please let the wind blow the way that makes blogging stay. I am going to add you to that there list on the side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete